Although it’s not raining but gloriously sunny…and I’m going to be working indoors all week, but, it could be worse I suppose, I could be stuck at home with the wife and kids…. I’m joking!
Any way to brighten my day, I have bee given an award.
The most excellent Paul D Brazill has given me this sunshine award and the rules read as follows:
1. Put the logo on the blog within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
So, here are the twelve I’m passing it on to:
Col Bury – Col Bury’s New Crime Fiction
Anthony Venutolo – Bukowski’s Basement
Tina Lonegran – The Clean White Page
Michael J Solender – Not From Here, Are You?
Mike Wilkerson – Writing The Hard Way
Paul Phillips – I Can’t Believe It’s Not Better
Mike Macrum – Lost In The Bozone
Randal Graves – L’ennui Melodieux
Beach Bum – The Life And Times Of A Carolina Parrothead
Doc – Social Zymurgy: The Culture Of Beer
Nicole Hirschi – Welcome To: CJT’s Word Vamp
Laura (Sunshine) – Love At Home
Now go ahead people, spread your love and pass this award on.
Anyone I’ve missed out can share my award with me.